Since 2020 has re-written so many plans and success stories I thought it’d be important to highlight things that we can still celebrate. Please read this personal statement on why I think you should be very proud of yourself. #yourstory by me, the founder, Kate x
Lately I’ve been thinking that the things I am the most proud of would make no sense on my CV. Isn’t that a little sad? Things that make me feel accomplished would mean nothing to a boss or recruiter. The world constantly pressures us to show our best selves and decorate our cv so much that even we don’t recognise the person it’s supposed to represent. We live in a constant competition to be the best. Well, I have to be honest with you, I feel like an accomplished woman but that has nothing to do with what’s on my CV. In fact none of the following would mean anything to my boss. So, let me share a few of my achievements, skills and experience with you:
– I have established a very positive relationship with my body & food in the last 10 years: no more diets, hating my body or food fear nonsense.
– I am a grateful daughter, a supportive sister & loving auntie to my family.
– I am good at gifting, it is also my love language.
– I like to be positive and always believe that tomorrow will be a better day.
– I have travelled to more than 25 countries, and I earnt every single penny to afford that, travelling is my passion.
– I forgive very easily.
-I have run 3 half-marathons, only because there was a point in my life when I was not well mentally and running seemed to help.
-I always check on my friends & I am good at keeping in touch.
– I love so deeply, if someone earns my trust I will stick around forever.
– I learnt to say no.
– I know that self-care is important, I practice it everyday so that I can give my best self to those around me.
-I have moved country when I was 18 and since I’ve been working very hard to find my way through life, so far it seems like I am on the right path.
-I have founded and run All Things Women Share feed & blog to help and connect with women, it’s been an amazing journey so far.
Now, it’s your turn, list the things you’re the most proud of! In sure the list will be l